Resolve Your Issues via Cox Email Technical Support
Cox email is one of the superior email service providers, due to its prominent feature, in the worldwide. By utilizing the Cox email administration, you can without much of a stretch send and get mail inside seconds of time over the world. In any case, in some cases any condition happens, when you entrap into any specialized blunder, or issues and you require specialized help to determine the issue. At that point, you can contact with our Cox email specialized backing and get the adequate answers for that through our affirmed experts.
Mentioned below are the issues faced commonly by the Cox users:
- Issues related to Cox email login.
- Issues related to accessing the Cox mail account.
- Issues related to changing the Cox email password.
- Issues related to sending and receiving the mails in Cox email account.
- Issue related to the network connection, diagnoses, and hardware.
All above-mentioned issues are not simple to resolve by your own. You can determine all these efficiently with the Quick Support by Connect Cox email Customer Service Team. Our technical experts are much capable of providing you technical solutions for every kind of problem. They are always available 24 X 7 and 365 days for your help to provide you the basic troubleshooting steps.
Why Choose Our Cox Email Technical Support Services?
- Cox technical Support
- Cox help desk number
- Cox customer care number
- 100% Certified Technician with well trained
- 24*7 weekly available executive for help
How to Cox Email Setting in Outlook?
You will get free emails from Cox Communications if you are a business user. By setting up your Cox account with Outlook, you can avoid the log in formalities every single time. But the correct server (for incoming messages as well as outgoing messages) use is recommended. To get Cox Technical Support for Cox Email Setting in Outlook, you either need to choose IMAP or POP3 from the drop-down menu. The drop-down menu will give you the [Incoming Email Server] along with these two options. Let’s follow the configuration process from its beginning point.
1. Login to your Cox Account
2. Access www.emailaccessonline.com after that
3. Here you will get the chance to check your emails
4. Launch Outlook now
5. Click the [File] tab to launch the Microsoft Outlook Startup
6. You can [Exit] the wizard by hitting the [Cancel] key
7. Go to the [Account Information] section
8. The selection of [Add Account] is suggested to you now
9. Click [Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types] now
10. It will ask you to select the [Next] icon
11. Also, select the [Internet E-mail] button
12. The [User Information] section has to be filled by you in this stage
13. Enter your name and your email address (in @cox.net format) here
14. Go to the [Server Information] section
15. Select [POP3] and move inside the [More Settings] window
16. Click [Advanced], select [SSL] in the [Outgoing Server] section
17. Enter 995 as Incoming Server Settings Port and 465 as Outgoing Server Settings Port
18. Click [Next] to finish the configuration process
Even if the configuration process is simplified and given here with a simple approach, you may face difficulty in executing it properly. In the way to configure the same, a great role is being played by the experts linked with Cox Email Customer Support Number. This number is known for its incredible approaches to help the email account users. You can even allow recovering your lost account if you are in conversation with the Cox experts.