The AOL mail users usually face some kind of hindrance and look for help to resolve it. The most common issue faced by users is hassle to change the password or password resetting problem. If users have recover AOL email password and they want to recover it back, then users must remember security question. If they don’t remember the security questions then users can attempt some other ways to recover forgotten passwords. Let’s have a glance at the ways to How to Recover AOL Email Password.
- Security question and answers
- Alternative email or telephone number
- Temporary password
Steps to reset the forgotten password of AOL email account:-
If users have forgotten the mail, then to sign on their AOL mail users will have to reset/recover the password. To recover password of AOL mail users can perform the steps which are described below.
- Go to the official page of your AOL mail and sign on your AOL account.
- Find the password reset or recover option.
- Under that section, you’ll have to click on “forgot password” link.
- Now, a new window will open and then you’ll have to choose the password recovery option.
- If you have choose “Alternative email” or “phone number” then simply enter it in the required box.
- Now you’ll receive the code on email/phone number.
- Now type that code which you received on your number/mail, in the required box and then create a new password.
- Finally, you can create a new password and after that re-enter it for confirmation.
Now, you can check if you’re capable of accessing AOL mail. If you’re using new password and still have some hassle while sign on simply get help via customer care. If you failed to reset AOL password then simply ring customer care number +1-844-502-0074 because specialists of customer care are 24×7 available on the call for troubleshooting. With the assistance of customer support for AOL mail, you can reach out to the trained technicians. The specialists of AOL mail customer support will resolve the problems as soon as possible.