Spams are uninvited emails that the users of every emails service receive. Same is the case with users of AOL email. Spams can be controllable when they are less in quantity but they become frustrating when more in number. Spam forces the individuals to take action leading to traps and scams. If you’re also tired with spam attacks then it’s time to reach out to AOL Email technical support phone number where you’ll be guided by the certified specialists to get rid of the spams instantly.
While using AOL email, numerous users face hassles like a problem in signing or logging, recovering a forgotten password, tackling unknown error messages, email freeze, and others but problem of spams is quite a popular one. AOL Email spam and privacy includes:
- Blocking and unblocking the e-mail addresses
- Using spam filters
- Reporting spam and objectionable emails
So if you’re Getting spam emails in AOL email account then you’ll need to adjust the spam settings. To adjust them you’ll have to follow the process given.
- In the upper right, click on options and then settings
- In the left panel click on the spam settings
- Now simply select the spam filter and click on the drop-down menu and select a level for your spam filter.
- If you want to block or allow messages from a particular person, you would use the sender filter section.
- Once you have done the selection of ‘sender filter’ then simply enter the username or email address of the individual that you would like to filter
- In the content filter section, you can choose to block messages containing photos or specific words
- In the blocked mail part, you can choose to permanently delete the blocked email
- At the bottom of the page, simply click on save to keep your changes
With such wonderful spam protection features, users can select any option as per their wish. If they come across any trouble then try connecting with AOL customer support team that stays online 24×7. The team of skilled technicians will give you proper solution and taking least possible time of their valuable users.