AOL email is a free web-based email service provided by AOL (America Online INC). It is compatible with all sorts of cell phones, tablets, PCs etc. In phones, AOL email is referred to as AIM mail (AOL Instant Messenger). Here users can send and receive emails, share photos and videos, chat with their AOL email contacts etc. if users would like to get more in-depth idea about AOL email then simply contact AOL customer care phone number.
However, users have been complaining about a problem of AOL email not working on iPhone. It could be about unable to log in, or unable to see the home screen etc. To fix all these problems there are several effective ways. One of best and effective methods is to remove your account and log in again. To know how to do this, simply follow the steps below:
- First go to your settings, search for accounts and password option and then click it.
- Users will see the list of all the account they have logged in to. Simply select the AOL account.
- When you enter the account page, then click the ‘delete account’ option at the bottom. Once the account is deleted, wait for few minutes.
- Go to accounts and password again
- Click on the Add account option.
- Sign on using your username and password.
- Users have to temporary disable the firewall of the antivirus if they have in their iPhone.
- And after that quickly run the virus scanner and remove the infected files from your iPhone.
This is one of the ways through which users can fix their unresponsive AOL email in their iPhone. If this method doesn’t work then users may contact AOL customer service team and get the assistance of customer care consultants by calling AOL email customer support number. Users will be provided with a professional employee who will assist you in resolving this problem. The lines are available round the clock and it’s toll-free. Users can dial this toll free number any time whenever they feel that they need help of specialists for troubleshooting of their AOL web-mail.